Sunday, June 10, 2007

New beginnings

Tomorrow is the big day -- the day that I officially become part of Tokyo's corporate world. Starting from tomorrow I will become one of 'The Suits', the nameless, faceless, black-suited mass of worker bees that run like hell through the train station as though their life depends on it. I'm excited but also nervous! Rush hour in this city can be overwhelming, and the stories about 'chikan' or 'perverts' on the train grabbing your bamsee during the morning commute are world famous. That's why in the morning, they have the Women Only train compartments. I know which compartment I'll be lining up for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK YOU SMELLY LITTLE YAMOS!!!

Anonymous said...

hi buddy,
unfortunately i didn't bring your mail-adress to germany. but kato wants to know about fuji-tour. could you send a mail to my usual account? then i forward kato's mail to you...
enjoy life!
jana